Breaking News

Awkward Sex Story From a Guy: a Quickie Gone Awry



Boy meets girl, boy loves girl... boy is caught with his pants down. Today's email from a guy reader gives new meaning to the phrase "wrong place, wrong time."
He writes:
I was 17 and so full of vigor that when my parents went to work, I figured it was a great time to have sex with my now ex-wife. We were on the couch and all of our clothes were in a pile on the floor in front of us. A half-hour in, I hear keys in the door! My girl jumps off and hides around the corner (naked), and I grab the first pair of pants I see. As I'm struggling to get them over my thighs, I look
over and there's my dad watching me flop like a fish-out-of-water on the couch trying to put HER pants on! He just said "huh" and walked away. Needless to say, the pants were not gonna fit over my legs—or the erection that I couldn't get rid of. He never lets me forget that day.
Are you laughing? Have you ever been walked in on? Send us your craziest, wildest, most awkward life experiences at kevinjakpor@yahoo.com

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

No comments