Breaking News

I Just Realized That My Violent Girlfriend Is From ALUU, Should I Dump Her?



I have been following your site for a while and am encouraged with some of the advices given here. Am 32 years old and I'm dating a girl of 27 years. Am sure you are all aware of the recent killings of the four students of UNIPORT in Aluu community.
Well, am a native of Imo state. All this while, I never gave it a thought to know my woman's village in Rivers State, but the recent killings of the student (and her violent behavior) made me to be curious to know her particular village in Port-Harcourt.
She tried to cover the issue, but I insisted on knowing and she said it`s Aluu comunity. It really came to me
as a shock, this is because, this same girl have threatened me with a knife few months back when we had a minor argument.
Please my people your advice is greatly needed as am so confused at the moment.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

2 comments:

  1. Well, from Aluu or not if someone threatens you wif a knife boy or girl, its only common sense that you loose such company instantly. So make a choice based on the reality of things between you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From your statement I can only see the foolishness in you, How can you relate your stupidity to ALUU community, I Am sure she did that for self protection from Azonto boys like you. It's a shame you mentioned your state of origin, the Land of the Otokotos.

    ReplyDelete