Breaking News

The Day A Guy Grabbed My Boobs In Public - Cossy Orjiakor



Cossy Orjiakor is a household name. For an average Nigerian, she is the boobs' flaunting lady and to some elite, she is the highly intelligent actress, dancer cum singer who holds a master degree. But for whatever reason she is called, she is simply a woman with a good heart.
Cossy has disclosed one of the draw backs of being a celebrated actress in Nigeria. She recounts how a guy just grabbed her boobs while stuck in traffic.


Hear her, "I was in the traffic one day and one of these guys who sell things in traffic just came and grabbed my boobs and ran away. I was stunned. He was coming back the second time and when he saw my facial expression, he could not try it again. I was ready for him."

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

No comments