Breaking News

Man Catches His Cheating Daughter-In-Law Red-Handed In Hotel

 

A father-in-law and his unfaithful daughter-in-law reportedly stumbled upon each other at a lodge.
The daughter-in-law was said to be having a 'nice time' with her longtime married boyfriend, despite her being married too.

The incident reportedly took place in Waterfalls recently. Sharon Nomasonto (age not known), who resides in Waterfalls, was allegedly caught red-handed by her husband's father whilst she was enjoying some quality time with her boyfriend, who was only identified as Peter.

Sharon stays together with her father-in-law at House No. 272 Fifth Avenue, Parkway, Waterfalls. Sharon's mother also stays at the same house - as a tenant.

Sharon's husband, Tendai Sambo, is said to be in South Africa where he is currently employed. The two,
however, got married after Sharon's mother had already become a tenant at this house.

Sources who spoke to our news crew revealed that after the incident, Sharon was forced to pack her belongings and leave her in-laws' house. Interestingly, she only moved from one building to another, as she now stays with her mother, who stays at the same house.

Last week another publication had an interview with Sharon, her father-in-law as well as the mother of her husband who all CONFIRMED that she was caught red-handed in the company of her boyfriend.

Mr Sambo confirmed the incident after trying to persuade the news crew not to publish the story.

"It's true but please don't publish the story. If you want to publish it the make it a 'feature story' without revealing any names because my family and I are believers (Christians), so it will tarnish my reputation. My family and I are Methodist Church members. If we reveal this story, Sharon and Tendai will lose dignity, just like a thief who has been jailed," said Mr Sambo.

He added: "Truly speaking, it took place but don't publish the story, i beg you. My son, Tendai, should decide whether to divorce Sharon or not. I know you heard that my daughter-in-law was caught red-handed with her boyfriend, but she has been cheating on my son for about one year and six months. At one time we thought of meeting up with her married boyfriend since he stays with her parents and his wife but we decided to solve the issue in a better way without causing any fight. However, that man's wife is the one who came here first. She told us to instruct our daughter-in-law to stop cheating with Peter."

Mr Sambo said Sharon's cellphone was put on loud speaker before they called Peter who was made to believe that the phone call was coming from his 'small house' Sharon. He revealed that when they made the phone call, his wife, Peter's wife, Tendai and himself were all present. He added that Peter said everything as they were all listening. This is how they got all the evidence.

Mr Sambo said he once thought of getting Peter arrested but as a Christian, he controlled himself.

"Allegations that I went to the lodge are false because I received an sms and a phone call from my friend who told me that my daughter-in-law was at the lodge as he was calling. Some say I was also having a nice time at the lodge but it's not true," he said.

He said as he was on his way to the lodge, which is just a few metres away from his place of residence, he then stumbled upon his daughter-in-law, coming from the lodge, in the company of her boyfriend.

"The problem is that Sharon and her mother are tenants here, so if you publish the story we will have problems with staying together peacefully. Our son might decide to continue loving his wife, so we leave everything to him and God. But this incident really pained me. Some Fecbook messages revealed that they (Sharon and her married boyfriend) celebrated their 18-month anniversary recently," he said.

When reached for comment, Sharon initially dismissed the claims as false, before she decided to tell the truth.

"Who told you that? Get the story from those people who told you," she said.

However, after being notified that her in-laws and other sources had confirmed the story she then changed her mind.

"I used to get all this from the grapevine. I do not have a boyfriend. I broke up with their son long back. I only talk to him just because we have a child together. My father-in-law sent me to the Post Office, where I was seen greeting Peter who was once my boyfriend. The story is a family issue, but we are in the process of solving it." she said.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

No comments