Breaking News

Rihana Receives $160,000 Porsche From Roc Nation Boss, Jay-Z For Christmas


Rihanna, 24, who is ending the year on a high (not putting Chris Brown into consideration), releasing her seventh studio album, buying her Pacific Palisades mansion, has been gifted with a silver Porsche automobile worth $160,000.

The car was given to her by her management company ROC Nation (headed by Jay Z). Riri proudly showed it off on Twitter with the caption ‘Turbo on dat a$$’, All I see is signs, all I see is dolla $ign$’.
She also posted a series of photos of her new ride, complete with a big black bow, on Instagram with the caption: "Ain't nobody phuckin wit my clique!! Thank you to my Roc brothers! I love you guys, y'all are crazy for gett."

See photo below:


photo

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

No comments