Breaking News

Married Gospel Singer Caught Red-Handed Having Sex With Girlfriend


Married Gospel musician and keyboard wizard was allegedly caught red-handed in bed with his girlfriend.
The musician Munyaradzi Munodawafa has dumped his wife of five years.
His wife Fellistas Shumba said she found him with the girl in bed in their matrimonial home. According to Shumba, the girl is in her early 20s.

After being confronted, Munodawafa fled with his girlfriend from his lodgings and the two are currently staying together in another area

The partially blind musician sired a two-year-old daughter with Shumba. However, the 24-year-old musician also has an older daughter with another woman.
Shumba emotionally told NewsDay about Munodawafa's alleged infidelity.

"I was coming from Harare when I found my husband in bed with another woman. I had heard rumours in the neighbourhood about this girl until I caught them red-handed. I don't know what I did to him that has led to this incident. I can't believe this," she said.

Munodawafa could neither confirm nor deny the incident, but said he is in love with the girl involved in the issue.

"The girl is my fiancée. I am no longer in love with Fellistas. We separated some time ago and she is trying is to tarnish my image. I left her after I found out that she was having an affair with another man. I told her that I was going to alert our parents, but she discouraged me against it and went to her parents' home in Harare. After some time, she started nagging me asking to be allowed to come back until she came and caused havoc," said Munodawafa.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

No comments