Breaking News

Beyonce debuts new song 'Grown Woman' in nostalgic Pepsi ad (VIDEO)

          

Nothing gets Beyonce in the mood for dancing like Pepsi -- or at least that's what her newest ad seems to imply. Queen Bey debuts her new song "Grown Woman" in the new "Mirrors" commercial and tells viewers to "embrace your past, but live for now."
If you look closely enough, you'll notice that the various "Beyonces" Bey encounters in the mirror are all various versions of herself. The first is from her Destiny's Child days, while her "Single Ladies" look and Sasha Fierce also make appearances. If this is her way to tell people that she's fully embraced herself as "Mrs. Carter," then she knows how to tell them.
"I guess I am a modern-day feminist," the "Bow Down/I Been Down" singer recently told British Vogue. "I
do believe in equality. Why do you have to choose what type of woman you are? Why do you have to label yourself anything? I'm just a woman and I love being a woman."

TELL YOUR FRIENDS