Breaking News

Plz Help!: What's My Boyfriend Up To?


Abeg readers make una help as this is an open letter sent to me by one of my readers, please read below and give your constructive advise in the comments boxes below:
 
Dear Kevin,

I am torn between a rock and a hard place. Please I do need your readers' advice on a relationship issue that I am having.
It is about a young man. He started showing interest in me early March of 2011.

At first, I did not have any feelings for him so I left it at that. But then he started pursuing me with so much intensity, I couldn't ignore again. One, two things happened and somehow, I started developing feelings for him as well.
We started talking casually and getting to know ourselves much better, and we felt really close. Problem now is, suddenly, this year, I just started observing some odd behaviors about him.
Sometimes, he will come close to me then he would distance himself from me and this has been ongoing for some time now.

Yesterday and today he started avoiding me totally! And it's driving me nuts cos I love him and hav this deep feelings for him.
I heard from some people that he is married and I'm just one of his other girlfriends. Meaning he has several other girls apart from me and his wife.

What do you think could be going on? What could he be up to, cos I'm totally confused!!
I can't even reach him to confirm if he just got married or not as the stories are saying.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS