Breaking News

I Used My Pregnancy To Stop Goals For Super Falcons.–Ann Chiejine

Ann ChiejineAnn Chiejine

Ann Chiejine is a trailblazer in women football in Africa. She was the Super Falcons first choice goalkeeper. Something happened in the field that threatened her life but God saw her through and saved her life, even though Nigeria's football authority hardly reward hardwork.

Below is what she said on her experience of using pregnancy to keep for Super Falcons:
"That is an injury that has healed and if we open it, maybe blood will start gushing out again. I didn’t know I was pregnant. When I knew, we were in the competition proper. And there was nothing I could do about it. I didn’t have signs of pregnancy and I was doing what I knew how to do best. I was still better than people, who were not pregnant. 
"It was when we came back from the competition and two months later, my belly was out. I came to the stadium and people saw me. If not, nobody would have known. I thank God he kept me alive and my son is 11 years today."

TELL YOUR FRIENDS