Breaking News

PHOTO: Kim Kardashian Cuddles Niece Penelope, Shows Glimpse of Bare Baby Bump


Kim Kardashian cuddled 10-month-old niece Penelope on a recent family vacation to Mykonos, Greece.  
 
Kim Kardashian cuddled 10-month-old niece Penelope on a recent family vacation to Mykonos, Greece. Credit: Brian Prahl/Splash News Online
Practice makes perfect -- and mom-to-be Kim Kardashian is getting plenty of baby practice, thanks to sister Kourtney's 10-month-old daughter, Penelope. The six-months-pregnant reality star put her maternal instincts to good use on a recent vacation to Mykonos, Greece, where she and her famous family spent several days at the end of April.

With her long, brunette hair pulled back in braids, Kardashian happily soaked up the sun in a purple bikini under a green camouflage coverup that fluttered open to show a peek of her growing baby bump. Propped
up against her left hip was her niece, Penelope, who looked adorable in a printed, ruffled swimsuit.
"[Kim] was very attentive with her," an onlooker told Us of the star, who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West in July.

Indeed, Kardashian seems to be a natural with kids. And a source told Us she's definitely bonding with her own baby-to-be. "When the baby kicks, she can really feel the emotional connection," the insider said.
Kardashian herself blogged about becoming a mom on Sunday, May 12 -- Mother's Day. "Mother's Day is one of my favorite holidays because it's a special day to honor my role model and best friend," she wrote. "As I'm counting the days until I finally get to be a mother, I'm a bit nervous and anxious but also excited knowing that I learned from the very best."

She was referring, of course, to her mom, Kris Jenner; her grandmother, whom the star calls "strong" and "inspirational"; and sister Kourtney, who has two kids with longtime love Scott Disick. "My sister, best friend, and mentor has also taught me so much about motherhood from being the most incredible mom to Mason and Penelope," Kardashian shared. "She is super woman...and I am so lucky to have her as my guide and confidant as I too become a mother."

TELL YOUR FRIENDS