Breaking News

Bitchie Or Not? Rihanna Shows Off Her Over-The-Knee Tom Ford Boots (PHOTOS)


Rihanna Tom Ford Boots 2

Riri could have walked out of the house naked yesterday, and all eyes would have been on the footwear. Those things clearly make a statement.
Last night, she stepped out for a night on the town with her bestie Melissa wearing a pair of head-turning Tom Ford boots, which made their debut on the runway earlier this year.  According to Tom Ford, Riri is the perfect muse to pull off his latest collection:
You have to have a point of inspiration. At one point of my life, it would have been Grace Jones. At one point, it would have been Diana Ross. Whenever I’m working on a collection, everything does have to be real, and those outfits are real to me. If I think, “OK, who is wearing this and where is she going?” And I think, “OK, that’s Rihanna, and she’s going to her
lawyer’s office in that all-black outfit and she’s hung over and that’s why she’s wearing those glasses. Yet she’s still a rock star.
Yesterday, Rihanna Instagrammed a photo of a gift box from Mr. Ford himself with the caption, “My baby daddy loves me!!!! #TomFord I love you! Thank you!”
Now we know what was in the box. Lucky girl!
Peep more pics!

Melissa and Rihanna Tom Ford
Rihanna Tom Ford boots
She looks glowing and refreshed!

TELL YOUR FRIENDS