Breaking News

#BBATheChase: Beverly Is Such A Positive Influence On Me - Angelo


South African Big Brother Chase Housemate Angelo has finally admitted hat he and Beverly are now a couple. Awwww, they may really be on to something real, guys. *lol*

Angelo, revealed during his Diary room session that he is glad Beverly is in his life because she has such a positive influence in his life. But he is also trying not to rush things.

During their steamy date in the Rendezvous Room, Angelo had told Beverly:
Beverly, I respect you and I love you and I know you’ve been through things in life. Life is bigger than just having sex with you. Maybe you think you have to give it up to make me love you, but just know I love you’
Beverly replied: ‘I love you’, as the two continued with their heart to heart chat.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS