Breaking News

I'm Moving On, What Has Happened Has Happened, Says Funke Akindele

 
As you all know, popular Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele [aka Jenifa], has said she bears no grudge for her estranged husband, Mr Kehinde Almaroof Oloyede. She said also she has learnt from her mistakes in her crashed marriage to him.

She says she's ready to move on, irrespective of what has happened:
“Yes my marriage has crashed. Let the people who are laughing at me continue laughing. My job, after all, is to make people laugh. Let those who are without sins or mistakes cast the first stone. Let them continue judging me. God is the overall judge; He is the one I look up to,” she had said.

“It’s my private life. I know I am a public figure but I am entitled to some privacy, at least. What has happened has happened; no one is beyond mistakes. I will take corrections from this and apply where necessary from now on. I bear Mr. Kehinde Oloyede no ill feelings,” Akindele stated.

Meanwhile, Funke Akindele has removed her estranged husband's name, Oloyede, from all her social media account names especially Facebook and Twitter.

The man had last Monday, posted a message on his Facebook page, announcing their breakup:
“It’s with heavy heart that I am announcing the separation of me and my wife, Mrs. Olufunke Akindele. We’ve both agreed to go our separate ways because of irreconcilable differences. We are still best of friends and we would forever remain good friends.”

Mr Oloyede followed it with another negative post:
“Am doing just fine and getting along without you. Don’t need you anymore in my life. You are the greatest mistake I have made in recent time.”

TELL YOUR FRIENDS