Breaking News

"I’m Laughing Out Loud At Your Stupidity" - Chioma Toplis Tells Femi Fani-Kayode

Chioma Toplis

Action they say, begets reaction, is a popular English saying that garrulous lawyer, Femi Fani Kayode must have thrown quickly into the toilet, but with the current turn out of things, it appears, Fani-Kayode is now finding it very difficult to live with the reactions coming from his reckless statements on the social media scene a few days ago.
An example was a particular story that followed suit after he alleged that he had slept with Bianca Ojukwu and other Igbo ladies, Chioma Anasoh and adaobi Uchegbu…

The story revealed the alleged reckless and dirty lifestyle of Mr. Fani Kayode, how he allegedly sleeps with his daughters, cheats on his wife and most of all, how ex president, Olusegun Obasanjo and his Vice, Atiku Abubakar had allegedly slept with his wife was spread across facebook and othe social media platforms…

Reacting to the story, FFK as he popularly addressed took to his facebook page this afternoon and wrote in said. (Please, Read a part of his statement below)

“One of the reactions to that expression of truth was the rubbish that some faceless individual wrote about me and my family on some blog. Needless to say all that was written there was nothing but a tissue of lies concocted by a sick mind.



The man does not even exist. It was a scurillous and desperate attempt to smear me and to intimidate me into silence. They want to stop me from telling the truth about the history of our country.

I assure you that this will not work because I am not easily threatened or intimidated and I owe no-one an apology for narrating the facts of our history. My integrity and that of my family remains intact.

When those that wish to smear me have decided to stop being faceless cowards and to stop hiding behind fake names and identities then we can take up this matter properly.

Absolutely pissed by Fami Fani Kayode’s recklessness which has played itself in the last few days and the fact that his statement insinuates he could take some legal actions on the person behind the story, actress, Chioma Toplis dropped some harsh lines in reply.
See below:
photo
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/44053.html

TELL YOUR FRIENDS