Breaking News

See Photo Of The Woman Who Gave Birth After Menopause & Her Cute Baby

 
"I decided to adopt a baby from an orphanage [after loosing hope], I was swindled. At this stage, I ignored the voice and handed the matter over to God. And now I am a happy mother.”
- Says Mrs Kate Fezigha

In case you missed this Nigerian woman's wonderful story, read it below:
A 52-year-old woman, Mrs Kate Fezigha, has given birth to her first baby, which came after 19 years of her marriage. The new mother, who is a midwife at the General Hospital, Sagbama in Bayelsa State, got married in 1994 and has supervised the delivery of many children but she never had a child.

Her attempt to adopt a child from a Bayelsa-based orphanage home was scuttled, as she was swindled by the coordinator of the home. The miracle happened last year as she cried when her menstrual flow stopped.
Fezigha concluded that menopause had set in and her chances of having a child gone. Thereafter, she started experiencing regular dizziness and pains in some parts of her body and went for a test but the scan strangely confirmed that she was pregnant.

Nine months after, she gave birth to a baby girl! The baby has been named Prudent.

During the child dedication and thanksgiving service in Yenagoa, she said that the conception and birth of the “miracle baby” was “the Lord’s doing and it is indeed marvellous”.

She said the pressure on her during her 19-year wait was unbearable, especially as the children she assisted their mothers to be delivered had become parents themselves.

In the words of Mrs Kate Fezigha:
“I was worried that all the children I had taken delivery of while on duty in the hospital were now parents. I reflected and declared to myself that in spite of the fact that no child had died in my hand during birth as a midwife, why shouldn’t I have mine?"
Indeed, in the fullness of time, God did it for her...at a time when science say it is not possible!

TELL YOUR FRIENDS