Breaking News

Epic fight! Kanye West VS talk show host, Jimmy Kimmel


Kanye West went on Twitter a few hours ago to slam popular US talk show host Jimmy Kimmel for making a comedy spoof of one of his 'honest' interviews.' Jimmy Kimmel Live poked fun at Kanye's much-talked-about interview with BBC Radio One and the rapper went off on twitter. This is rare so it's kind of epic! Lol Check out more Tweets from Kanye and Jimmy Kimmel's response after the cut. Read from bottom  up...




Jimmy Kimmel's response below...
During his monologue on his show last night, Jimmy Kimmel addressed Kanye's Twitter rant.
He said:
"Quick question. Did anyone else get a very angry phone call from Kanye West about an hour and a half ago? Just me? OK, I didn't know if he was mad at all of us. He told me I had two choices: apologize publicly...and that was really the only choice!. The other choice he gave was that my life—'Your life, is going to be much better if you apologize.' Then he started tweeting today and I don't even know if I've seen some of these tweets, because they're happening as we speak..."
Then Jimmy started going through Kanye's tweets and addressed the f--king Ben Affleck tweet
"Which, by the way, was a spoof," Jimmy reminded everyone. "I don't know if he thought that was news." Noting the use of the hash tags "#nodisrespecttobenaffleck" and "#alldisrespecttojimmy kimmel," he cracked, "A lot of hash in those tags."
"And he told me this on the phone, I swear, he said, 'I am the most powerful voice in media. I am 'Pac! He said 'I am 'Pac' a few times to me. He said, 'You'll never be able to show your face at a 14-year-old's high school football game and be cool again.'
"He really is 'Pac," Jimmy said, smiling but looking a bit baffled. "That's right out of the Tupac playbook, isn't it?"
"I don't understand it, I don't know why he's angry again. I thought the bit was pretty innocuous. Finally I'm in a rap feud."
"Right now we're at Def-Kanye Five," Jimmy concluded. "Thanks, Kanye, appreciate it."

TELL YOUR FRIENDS