Breaking News

I'm A Prodigal Daughter, Forgive Me Mum – Obianuju, Glo X-Factor Winner who got N24m

                         
 
For abandoning her mother and siblings while searching for fame and fortune, fast rising rapper and winner of the maiden edition of Glo X Factor, Obianuju Catherine Udeh (aka DJ Switch), has begged for forgiveness. 
The 29-year-old Geology graduate of the University of Port Harcourt was declared winner of the Globacom sponsored music reality TV show at the grand finale held in Lagos. She beat two other contestants, Ethel Eshun and Vicky Gomoti in the last round of voting to win a whopping N24 million cash prize and a recording contract with Sony Music.

In an exclusive chat with The Entertainer, Ubianuju said:
She felt bad for abandoning home for more than a year while pursuing her music career and now that she has made it, she’s asking for forgiveness. 
“I am sorry mum for being away from home for so long while in search of glory. Now that I am back, I will take good care of you,” DJ Switch declares in tears.
“I was like a prodigal son who had an opportunity in the past but due to youthful exuberance I mismanaged the resources. Now, I am a better person and more matured, I won’t disappoint my mum and my fans.”
Her new song - Landing Safely - is due for release next soon.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS