Breaking News

Miley Cyrus's gone black,now rapping & allegedly dating music producer Mike Wills Made It (PHOTOS)

 
I knew it was just a matter of time before Miley would start rapping.And she did it, thanks to her rumored new love, super Producer, Mike Wills Made it. He is the hottest hiphop producer in the game now and is said to be the major influence in her career and attitude change. 
He believed in her its paying off with her 2 hugely successful singles produced by him.To prove this, in his new song #23# Miley is rapping alongside Wiz Khalifa & Juicy J..
I doubt she's missing Liam much.She loves hanging around Black guys..besides he doesn't mind if she sticks her tongue out. Lol..She said in her recent interview with Rolling Stone"'People are like, "Miley thinks she's a black girl, but she's got the flattest ass ever.I'm like, I'm 108 pounds! I know!"'
See more photos of the rumored couple below:

TELL YOUR FRIENDS