Breaking News

Usain Bolt To 'Train' Gareth Bale?


photo World's fastest man and record holder in 100 metre and double Olympic gold medallist Usain Bolt believes world's most expensive player Gareth Bale is the fastest footballer in the world, but says he can make the winger even more quicker.

World's fastest man and record holder in 100 metre and double Olympic gold medallist Usain Bolt believes world's most expensive player Gareth Bale is the fastest footballer in the world, but says he can make the winger even more quicker.
Even thought there has been talks concerning his fitness, Bale reached an incredible 40kmh during his debut at Real Madrid’s draw with Villarreal. Which is almost 25mph, about 2mph behind Bolt’s world-record speed.
Bolt says, he would teach Bale how to run much faster if he and the club permits him.
“I think Gareth is probably the fastest player in the world at the moment – but I will help him with his sprinting if he wants,” Bolt said.
Bolt added that he has once trained with Bale’s new team-mate Cristiano Ronaldo in a session too, and
made it clear that he's willing to do the same for him.
Bolt said: “It is not just about how fast you can accelerate – but also when you have the football at your feet about balance while you are sprinting as well. I helped Ronaldo with his sprinting in a training session – and look what he has go on to achieve since then.
“I have a lot of respect for Real Madrid – and if they and Gareth want my help I am happy to fly in and take a private training session with Gareth. I hear that he has been clocking speeds close to me – but it is about technique as well.
“I know I could make him an even better player than he already is.”
Bolt, who is a die hard and devoted Manchester United fan, spent time with Manchester City's Sergio Aguero before the weekend’s derby clash at the Etihad.
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/48182.html

TELL YOUR FRIENDS