Breaking News

Foluke Daramola denies bleaching her skin to please her husband


All these love love they keep playing and sending out photos...:-). Anyway, Foluke Daramola has denied claims by LIB readers, making the rounds online that she bleached her skin to please her husband, Kayode Salako. Foluke says that's nonsense, that she's naturally light skinned.

"I believe it's only a woman who has complex that would opt for that. Besides, my husband is not a vain person, he believes in what you have upstairs. The attraction between my husband and myself is not about the physical. Basically, you can make yourself beautiful for your man, but I cant go to the extent of damaging my health. Basically like I always tell anybody who cares, I have never been a dark-skinned person. It's natural for a normal lady that's decent and purposeful to use cream that can tone you up but my husband has never known me to be a dark person'. She said

TELL YOUR FRIENDS