Breaking News

Stella Oduah's Ex-Husband Speaks On The Embattled Aviation Minister

   
 
Stella Oduah is fighting the battle of her life trying to pull all the connections within her reach to force her way back into President Goodluck Jonathan's good book and retain her job as Minister of Aviation.

Anyway, while her kinsmen in Anambra State say they are shocked beyond words that their daughter could be caught in such mess, her ex-husband, Chief Chris Ogiemwonyi, who's a former Minister of State for Works has finally break his silence. Below is how he reacted to Stella's travails:
“What concerns me about her? We have been separated and since she became minister, we have not seen. You know the time when the issue of dropping my name came up. We have not seen since then. We all read comments in the papers, everybody is listening and even the National Assembly, on the blogs; they are all full.
"But all I can tell you is that I last saw Stella in May 2011; that was when I saw her last. Since she became minister, I haven’t seen her. All I can say is that I wish her well, but there is nothing more I can say.”
You may wish to know that Stella and Mr Ogiemwonyi became friends when they were working for NNPC many years ago. While her ex-husband was a young engineer, Stella was with the account department of the oil corporation. Their friendship blossomed and they later became husband and wife.

The marriage however packed up when it became obvious that Stella was no longer respecting her husband.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS