Breaking News

ASK KD BLOG: My Girlfriend Just Gave Me Permission To Sleep With Another Girl!


Hello Kevin, I have an issue and I will be grateful if your readers contribute with their advice.

 I am 25yrs old and I have a 20years old girlfriend I so much love and adore. We are soo much in love that we always talk about spending the rest of our life together.

The issue is, we've not seen each other since July though we chat all d time on BBM. We can chat for up to 15hrs a day and that really brings us close.
Just recently, my girl friend asked me to go ahead and have sex with another girl cos I told her am h*rny.
She said she won't be mad, that she will understand since I will still b hers afterall. That she can't bear seeing me sex starved cos of her. I was surprised at her proposal and deliberately refused..but since then I've not stopped thinking about it.

Is it normal for a girl to ask her boyfriend to cheat on her or is it a trap? Or is it that the love she has for me has reduced?

...Please I need your contributions.....thank you.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS