Breaking News

Empress Njama has a negative record & it affected me - Timaya

 
Wow! Looks like Timaya has thrown shade at his ex Empress Njama.In an interview with Punch Editor, when asked about his split with Empress
“You should not date somebody who already has a negative record. In my own case, it affected me at that time. I feel that a relationship should be between two people and not exposed to the rest of the world. Only a smart man is able to keep his relationship private.”
“I am not considering marriage for now. But it is something I must do. Before now, I wanted a child and God gave me one. I don’t want to have children from different women. My father had 15 children and I am the last child. I don’t want to live like that. The truth is, I’m not ready to get married now”

TELL YOUR FRIENDS