Breaking News

"My Son Is Missing!" - Golden Eaglet Kelechi Iheanacho's Father Declares

photo - "My Son Is Missing!" - Kelechi Iheanacho's Father Declares
 
Father of Kelechi Iheanacho, the top star of the Golden Eaglets team that emerged champion in the recent FIFA U-17 World Cup in United Arab Emirates, has raised alarm over his son's whereabouts. James Iheanacho alleges his 17-year-old son was taken away by agents without his parents' consent.

"I don't know the whereabouts of my son. I have not been able to reach him for the past three days," Mr. Iheanacho decried.
Unconfirmed reports said two Golden Eaglets officials and a Portugal-based agent may have taken the
younger Iheanacho to Abuja to perfect his transfer to Europe.
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/52708.html

TELL YOUR FRIENDS