Breaking News

Denrele Edun Rocks Late Goldie's ‘Dress’ To ChannelO MVA's (PHOTOS)


The Channel O Africa Music Video Awards went down about two weeks ago.
Media personality, Denrele Edun has revealed that the dress he wore to the event belonged to his late friend, Goldie Harvey.
While presenting the award for 'Most Gifted Afropop video' Denrele said:
"I'm gladly wearing my late friend's dress....Yes, Goldie's sheer number!! She was supposed to rock it to the AMVCAs this year but never got the chance! An hour before she passed on, she made me try on the outfit (funny, but we had the same body proportions) and told me, "You will never age, you sexy sl**!". Few minutes and we had to rush her to the hospital! 10months later and I managed to make d outfit work; (I discovered the outfit in my box#Mystery)! Forgive me Goldie, I stepped on the train like crazy and ripped the hem but hey, I felt your presence with me on stage!! I stole the show as
always!!! Crowd went WILD!!#HeavenCouldntWaitForYou #IWillSeeYouAgain #ThisIsNotWhereItEnds".
See photos below:


READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/54657.html

TELL YOUR FRIENDS