Breaking News

“I Plan To Retire At 19 And Become US President…” - Zuriel Oduwole


Nigerian prodigy, documentary film maker, Zuriel Oduwole, who has made history as the youngest person to be interviewed in Forbes magazine, keeps setting new objectives.

Being only 11 years old now, Oduwole has already interviewed numerous influential people around the world, including world leaders. Moreover, she has been recently listed among the top 100 most influential Africans. In one of her latest interviews (while being interviewed) the Wonder Kid disclosed that she planned to retire at the age of 19.

"I do plan to retire at 19, so that when I’m older, I can go ahead and achieve my other goals,” she said. I also plan to play basketball when I get older." Zuriel also is also determined to become the US President some day,

"I plan to be the President of the United States of America, because I believe I can affect the both the United
States and all the other countries of the world, including Africa."

Judging by the fact how many goals Zuriel has achieved by the moment, it is likely that she will fulfill all her plans and will make all her future dreams come true.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS