Breaking News

‘My pastor husband sleeps with my friends’ – Wife drags hubby to court

Law court rape

A 45-year-old housewife, Iyabo Taiwo has begged the court to dissolve her 6-year-old marriage to a pastor on the grounds of infidelity.
Mrs. Taiwo told the Igando Customary Court in Lagos State that her husband Olusoji Taiwo had illicit affairs with two of her friends.
Pastor Taiwo had  filed for divorce which Mrs. Taiwo was responding to.
Nigertian Tribune reports:
“My husband is a womaniser; he slept with two of my friends,’’ Iyabo told the court, adding that Olusoji had many concubines.
“Whenever I confronted him on his escapades with my friends, he  would tell  me to do my worst,” she said.
The mother of one said she was fed up with the marriage.
Fifty-six-year-old Olusoji  had claimed in the divorce suit that his wife was threatening
his life and blackmailing him.He alleged that  she discouraged his church members from attending his church.
“My wife is fond of damaging my reputation in the presence of my church members,” he said.
The cleric also alleged that his wife  sent  thugs to beat him.
“My wife wants to kill me; she always sends thugs after me. I am scared that she might kill me one day,” he said.
The president of the court, Mr R. I. Adeyeri, adjourned the case till January 8 for further hearing.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS