Breaking News

Are you truly in Love? Read This..........

 
Found this interesting article for people in relationships and decided to share.Most times we think we are truly inlove when we are not ..for those who are still single..well still read and save the info for when you meet someone..hugssss
20 Questions to Know if You’re in Love
Your answers to these questions may reveal if you’re in love. Answer “true” or “false” with the first response that comes up. If you’re thinking about or rationalizing your answers too much, stop answering these questions. Instead, take some deep breaths and relax. Then respond from a place of inner calm.

1.I am attracted and connected to my
partner physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

2. The thought of my partner makes me
happy.

3. I feel happy about myself when I’m with
my partner and without him.

4.I am free to be my true self in my
relationship.

5. I like who I am in my relationship.

6.I love myself just as much as I love my
partner.

7.I feel good about who my partner is.

8.If my partner were to lose his material
possessions, I would still love him and be
with him.

9.I appreciate my partner and his quirks.

10.I’m happy for my partner when good
things come his way.

11.When difficulties come up for my partner,
I’m here to support him.

12.I feel good about the way my partner and
I interact and resolve issues.

13.I choose in favor of our relationship; my
decisions are for the greater good of our
relationship.

14.When I have good or bad news, or a
challenging situation, my partner is one
of the first people I call.

15.When we have issues, my initial response
is to resolve them, not leave him.

16.When our relationship isn’t flowing as
smoothly as I’d like, I’m able to be with
what is and trust that things are and will
be fine.

17.I feel content and fulfilled in my
relationship.

18.I know my partner feels the same way
about me as I do him (i.e. we both like
and love each other).

19.There’s no one else I’d rather be with,
than my partner.

20.I mostly approach our relationship from
a place of love.

You are likely in love if the majority of your answers are “true”. The bottom line is: if you’re in love with the right guy, love won’t be or feel so hard. You will feel uplifted and loved for your true self.  You will know how he feels about you. Your relationship will flow with more ease and when difficulties arise, they will be
resolved respectfully.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS