Breaking News

"I cannot imagine a desire to fix my nose", Says Actress, Uche Jumbo on Plastic Surgery Rumours

 
You know people keep saying her face has changed alot in recent years especially her nose.She once again refuted claims of plastic surgery to Punch
"I have never gone under the knife. I hear people say I have done plastic surgery on my nose.  I cannot imagine a desire to fix my nose of all the things I would to my body. It sounds very ridiculous.
Married life is great. I am not missing spinsterhood at all. My husband is a great human being. He works and lives in New York. I met him through a doctor friend of mine who is his business partner.  After our first meeting, he came to talk to me about some business ventures and that’s how we started talking.  My first attraction to him was his personality. I don’t know how many children we plan to have yet."

TELL YOUR FRIENDS