Breaking News

I'm Not Sure I Can Still Marry Again - Ayo Adesanya

 

Nollywood Yoruba actress Ayo Adesanya,, in a new interview with CityPeople talked about her love life and her chances of getting married again at 45.
  • You are still single @45, would you still give marriage another shot?
 Are you sure that I am still single?
  •  I wouldn’t know until you tell me…
Well, it is my personal life and I don’t like discussing my private life with people. It is left for me and the people around me to know. So, am not going into any other details.
  • What gave you the courage to marry someone from your industry in the first place?
 I think that will be attributed to my young age. When you are still young, you do a lot of funny things and as you grow up, you become more mature and understand a lot of things because your eyes will be open widely to so many things, I did that because I was a baby. But mind you, I didn’t say I want to get married any time soon nor looking for a husband.
  • Meaning your previous marriage was a mistake?
 I never said so. Maybe it shouldn’t have ended up like that. I keep saying that my past marriage is something I don’t want to remember or talk about at all, but you journalists won’t let me be.
  •  What would you say didn’t made the marriage work?
 I don’t know.
  • Who was wrong among the 2 of you?
 Are we all perfect? Since we are not all perfect and we also have our shortcomings like I keep saying, so it may be from him or me but I don’t know, whichever way it is, we all have our shortcomings. As long as blood runs through our veins, that means mistakes will always surface because there is no perfect man on the planet. What I did in the past wasn’t a mistake but it made me stronger to become who I am today. It was meant to happen and it has happened. So I am okay.
  • If you must give marriage another shot, what is that thing you have to stop doing?
 Marriage entails a lot of sacrifice but between you and me, I am going to be myself because I am very unique. I am not looking for a boyfriend nor a husband but if God says I will remarry, I will remain the same person I have always been. I won’t change for anything, you will marry me the way I am. I don’t think I can still marry again but if God says this person is right for me, why not, I will go with him.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS