Breaking News

Indian minister's wife hacks into his twitter account to tell the world of his affair with journalist

Minister, Alleged mistress, wife
 Indian human resources minister's wife hacked his Twitter account and posted messages implying he was having an affair with a Pakistani journalist.
Shashi Tharoor, also known as 'Minister Twitter' for his love of the social messaging site - was left acutely embarrassed after the messages appeared on his feed.They suggested to his more than two million followers that he was in  a passionate affair with Mehr Tarar, a high profile journalist.
Mr Tharoor, 57, deleted the tweets, claiming his account had been 'hacked'.
 But his wife, Sunanda Pushkar Tharoor, subsequently told two Indian newspapers that she had published the private messages between him and Ms Tarar.
One message, which appeared to have been directly sent from Ms Tarar's account, said: 
'I love you, Shashi Tharoor. And I go while in love with you, irrevocably, irreversibly, hamesha [always]. Bleeding, but always your Mehr.'
Ms Tarar denied sending the messages and any suggestion that she was in a relationship with Mr Tharoor. She tweeted that she had:
'always praised Shashi Tharoor OPENLY on twitter. Wrote an op-ed on him. Reviewed his book. Forwarded tweets. Only b/c [because] NOTHING to hide'.
But Mrs Tharoor told India's Economic Times newspaper that she had published the tweets to show the world how Ms Tarar was 'stalking' her husband.
She said:
 'Our accounts have not been hacked and I have been sending out these tweets. I cannot tolerate this. This is a Pakistani woman who is an ISI (Inter Services Intelligence) agent, and she is stalking my husband.And you know how men are. He is flattered by the attention.I completely stand by my tweets, I 100 per cent stand by that,' she told the paper.That woman pursued and pursued him .. men are stupid anyways ... for all you know she is a Pakistani agent. Where’s love, where’s loyalty in this world ... I am so distraught.'
Mrs Tharoor's claims were strenuously denied by Ms Tarar, who is a columnist for Lahore's Daily Times newspaper.
In a statement given to India's NDTV channel, she said: 
'In her tweets, she has accused me both of stalking him and of having an affair with him. How can it be both?
'It just shows there are wild allegations. Her tweets to me are so crazy that all I can do is laugh.Maybe she took offense to the fact that I have praised him so much. But I am very transparent - anything that I have said is on my Twitter timeline, for the whole world to see.'
She was also quoted by The Indian Express as saying that she would seek a divorce after learning that her husband and Ms Tarar had been having a 'rip-roaring affair' since April, which had left her feeling 'destroyed as a wife and a woman'.
Source: Daily Mail

TELL YOUR FRIENDS