Breaking News

Meet the woman who is having 4 kids in one year!

 
A woman who once feared she could never have children is due to give birth to four babies in one year.
Sarah Ward, 28, conceived triplets just weeks after giving birth to her first baby.They are due to be born in March when her son, Freddie, is just nine months old
.
Ms Ward, who lives with partner postal worker Benn Smith in a one bedroom house said:
‘Falling pregnant so soon after having our baby was a real shock but to find out it was triplets knocked us for six.‘Having four babies under the age of one is going to be insane, but I cannot wait to hold them in my arms. We feel so blessed.’‘I can’t believe I’ve gone from thinking I will never be a mum to giving birth to a perfect family in under a year.’
The couple started trying for a baby in September 2011 shortly after starting their relationship.Who said God doesn't answer prayers....

TELL YOUR FRIENDS