Breaking News

Miley Cyrus reacts to interview where she allegedly dissed Beyonce

               
 
A few hours ago, the entertainment world was in shock over an alleged quote by Miley Cyrus dissing Beyonce during an interview for LOVE magazine .One of the funniest parts of the quote was 
 I got the total package you know, the curves, the rhythm, and the voice. I’m just the best.As Beyoncé grows in motherhood and all the crap it does to your body, it will create a vacuum for fresh young faces to rise up and no one else can properly fill that void right now. I’m the only white female singer that could fill that slot right now and do it right, you know?”
Now Miley took to her twitter page to debunk the story ..though many feel she is just saving face or its a huge PR stunt.....
See The alleged magazine cover and more tweets below:
 
 
“Beyonce has been a big inspiration to me but she’s been out for such a long time. She’s so talented and I think she’s at the top of the game now but people are always looking for new blood and that’s what I bring to the game now, new blood...
I got the total package you know, the curves, the rhythm, and the voice. I’m just the best.As Beyoncé grows in motherhood and all the crap it does to your body, it will create a vacuum for fresh young faces to rise up and no one else can properly fill that void right now. I’m the only white female singer that could fill that slot right now and do it right, you know?”
I just feel like I was born for this time right now. I’m just the total package, you know?.All things must start and end and I hope to have the same success as other icons in the game when my run is over. But for now, my run is just starting.”

TELL YOUR FRIENDS