Breaking News

Nigerian Lady Shares Her True Life Experience Of Having Sex Several Times With Her Brother & Uncle!

A lot of us have slept with our brother/sister while growing up. For me, I was disvirgined at the age of 5 by my uncle. 
After that, I started sleeping with my brother cause of the urge and when my uncle left for secondary school, I slept with my brother till I was in SS1(when I realised that what I was doing is wrong). 
Though then, my brother would still make moves trying to seduce me - for example he walks around the house with his manhood erect or saying words like "if you want us to do it am ready". He is now a sex addict and carries ashawo and gals around.  
I know it's all my fault and don't know how to help him. I also spoke to him that I know
what I did is wrong but I have asked the Lord to forgive me and help my brother too.  
This happens in homes mostly where the parents are not always around. I want to have kids too and I don't want the same thing happening to them. Please help me prevent and control this. 
I know I am not the only child this is happening to, it was common in the 1980's and 1990's cos some parents use maids and relatives to take care of their kids and the "helpers" use the kids as sex experiment.  
Please don't insult me or anyone because a lot of us may claim it didn't happen to them since we are online.  
But how can we prevent this generation from suffering the same thing?

TELL YOUR FRIENDS