Breaking News

Pastor Impregnates His Wife's Friend In Lagos

 
A Lagos-based businesswoman, Iyabo Olusoji has appealed to a court to end her marriage as she described her husband, a pastor, as a chronic womanizer. She told a Customary Court sitting in the Igando area of the state that her husband, Pastor Taiwo, is an habitual adulterer, adding that he had impregnated her friend.

She accused Pastor Taiwo of using charm to marry her, saying she initially went to his church for prayers when she was having marital problem with her ex-husband and that Pastor Taiwo gave her soap to bath.
In her words: “I went to Taiwo to seek help concerning my marriage that was collapsing. He gave me soap to bath with that my former husband will come back. After using the soap, instead of my husband and I to settle our differences, it became worse and I don’t know how I became one of Taiwo’s wives.”
According to her, her husband always beat her anytime she goes to his church to ask for money and he will not leave her until he sees blood on her. She added that:
“My husband runs after anything in skirt. He flirts around with some of his female members, he also slept with my friend and got her pregnant.”

Iyabo, mother of one, consented to dissolution of the the union, saying that she was no longer in love and that Pastor Taiwo is only keeping her as a sex tool.

On his part, Pastor Taiwo, 53, begged the court to dissolve the 7-year-old marriage, citing Iyabo’s constant embarrassment and defamation. He said she always came to his church to embarrass, defame his character in the presence of his members.

He added: “She will come to my church, lock me up in the presence of my members, calling me all sorts of names like thief, woman wrapper, cultist and other names. There was one day she came and naked herself in the presence of my congregation claiming that I abandoned her for two years.”

He pleaded with the court to dissolve the union, saying that that he is tired of his wife’s bad character.

The Presiding Officer, R.I. Adeyeri, adjourned the case to February 3 for judgement.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS