Breaking News

Asari Dokubo Slams President Jonathan


        Asari Dokubo - July 2014 - BN News - BellaNaija.com 01

On Tuesday, leader of Niger-Delta Peoples Volunteers Force Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-Asari slammed President Jonathan over his comment that there would have been crisis if Gen. Muhammadu Buhari died in the Kaduna blast.
He said that placing one life over 80 other people that died was completely wrong.
Asari Dokubo told reporters in Abuja that;
“I do not work for Jonathan. What the President said was wrong. The life of Buhari is not more important than 87 people that died in that blast. It is unfortunate that the President made such a statement.
I wonder why the President will be promoting one person above other Nigerians. That statement from the President was very unfortunate. I do not have the capacity to tell the President to apologise, but I still insist that he should not have made such a statement.
Soon after the blast, a cross-gender person came out and was arrested. Even the mother
of the person arrested said he was insane. Social media reports said I gave them N5m to carry out the attack. These things are masterminded. The first one is against President Jonathan and the other one is against me.
I did not pay anybody to carry out any assassination attempt on Buhari. I do not have anything against him. He is not a threat. He will fail in 2015. For the records, I do not operate a Twitter account and anyone saying I tweeted that there would be more attacks is only using my name.”

TELL YOUR FRIENDS