Breaking News

Blog Reader's Wife has Refused to Leave Arsenal for Man United

 

Hi Kevin Djakpor,

    My wife is an Arsenal fan while I am a Man United fan. Normally that shouldn't be a problem. However, the fact that I know that she became an Arsenal fan because her ex was an Arsenal fan is what kills me. She never supported any club till she met her ex who enticed her into Arsenal. I have told her severally to stop rooting for Arsenal but she says she prefers their style of play and just loves the club. 

    I don't want to appear like a chauvinist but why can't she just change her club? Does she
    still have a soft spot for her ex? We have just been married for 6 months. It seems like a trivial thing but it's killing me even though she tells me she loves me. I just can't help wondering if it's because there is still some lingering affection for her ex. Her ex was unfaithful to her repeatedly and that's why they broke up. Please
could you guys offer some advice? Thanks.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS