Breaking News

Doris Simeon is Thankful for Another Year & Prays for Chibok Girls | See Her Birthday Shoot!


Happy birthday to Doris Simeon.
Today Tuesday 22nd July 2014, the Nollywood actress, producer and mum of 1 is a year older.
On turning a year older, Doris says “A brand new me has been born as I celebrate my birthday on Tuesday, July 22, 2014 and like it is written in the holy book, old things have passed away as new things are just by the corner.”
Speaking on her journey so far, the actress says “It’s been a long journey yet I’m thankful and grateful to God for keeping till now. It’s a wonderful feeling, adding a year in good health and a mind free and devoid of hate or pain, I can’t but thank God. Yes, we have some sad times, bad moments in life, which most times want to slow us down but like I always say, these moments and times help us and make us better people. I
don’t regret anything because I’ve moved on to greater things and living brand new.”
She also wants everyone to pray for the school girls abducted by Islamist militant sect Boko Haram. “I want everyone to join me as I specially say a prayer for the missing Chibok girls. It’s sad but we would continue to lend our voice and as I celebrate, I remember the girls again and indulge everyone to do same.”
On upcoming projects: “Don’t expect me to make a movie anytime soon but I would keep working on productions as a featured actress. Aside the TV programme, Faaji Xtra, which I anchor, fans and industry peeps should simply watch out for something unusual and unlike me on the screen. I’ve shot some exciting movies and TV soaps and I’m still on some sets, so you would be seeing so much from me.”
Check out her birthday photoshoot below:
 Doris Simeon's Birthday - July - 2014 - BellaNaija008Doris Simeon's Birthday - July - 2014 - BellaNaija012Doris Simeon's Birthday - July - 2014 - BellaNaija014Doris Simeon's Birthday - July - 2014 - BellaNaija013Doris Simeon's Birthday - July - 2014 - BellaNaija006Doris Simeon's Birthday - July - 2014 - BellaNaija005Doris Simeon's Birthday - July - 2014 - BellaNaija009Doris Simeon's Birthday - July - 2014 - BellaNaija011Doris Simeon's Birthday - July - 2014 - BellaNaija004Doris Simeon's Birthday - July - 2014 - BellaNaija002Doris Simeon's Birthday - July - 2014 - BellaNaija007Doris Simeon's Birthday - July - 2014 - BellaNaija003Doris Simeon's Birthday - July - 2014 - BellaNaija010

TELL YOUR FRIENDS