Breaking News

"I never predicted Kefee's Death..I just told her my dream"-Ara

A few days after Kefee passed on, renowned  talking drummer,Ara was quoted to have said she warned Kefee and predicted her death. Now she set the record straight to the Sun
"May Kefee’s soul rest in peace. I want to clear this issue once and for all. I never predicted Kefee’s death. All those reports are not true.I had a dream though and I called her up and told her what I saw in my dream. I told her to pray very hard and she said, ‘sister, I don’t hear,thank you’ and that was all. Before I knew it there were reports all over that I predicted Kefee’s death.I can’t talk about it; I don’t want to talk about it. Whether she took my advice or not I will never know but I never predicted her death; that’s all I can say.“I have a gift and every one in my family knows about it. People who are very close to me also know about it. If I call you and say I had a dream and I saw this and that, you had better do something about it! I would never share what I told her with anybody and if I must, it would be with her husband and no one else.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS