Breaking News

My husband named me Omosexy — Omotola Jalade Ekeinde

 
Mr. and Mrs. Ekeinde

When CNN dubbed superstar actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ‘Queen of Nollywood’ the Cable News Network people knew exactly what they were talking about.

With more than 300 movies to her name; being mentioned by Time magazine as one of the Most Influential People in the world alongside Michelle Obama, Beyonce and others,  and currently holding the honour of having appeared in the most grossing film in West Africa ‘Last Flight to Abuja, beating American blockbuster movies like Spiderman, Ice Age and others, Omotola stands head above her peers and rightly deserves her place as the ‘Queen of Nollywood’.

Omotola told Potpourri that her popular nickname was actually a pet name given to her by her husband of almost twenty years.  “That’s my husband’s pet name for me,” she says, “and the fans love it and now people call me Omosexy almost more than Omotola’.

Explaining what ‘Omosexy’ means the mother of four and social activist said the name is self-explanatory.
“You can judge easily from the name. I must be sexy, at least, to my husband to have warranted the name” she says. Omotola, no doubt remains one of the most curvaceous women ever to grace the African cinema screen.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS