Breaking News

"Thanks for murdering my only child Monster" - Father of 17-year old MH17 crash victim pens heart-wrenching open letter to Putin

 
A heartbroken father who lost his daughter in the MH17 plane crash has written a heartbreaking open letter to the Russian president as it emerged most of the bodies of the victims are already decaying and being handled with utter disrespect by the rebels.Elsemiek de Borst, 17, was killed alongside her mother, step-brother and step-father

In an open letter written in Dutch, Mr de Borst said:
'Mr Putin, Many thanks to the Separatist leaders of Ukrainian government for the murder of my dear and only child, Elsemiek.'Elsemiek would next year take her final exam, along with her best friends Julia and Marina, and she did well in school. She then wanted to go to TU Delft to study engineering, and she was looking forward to it.'
She is suddenly no more! From the air she was shot in a foreign country where a war is going on.""Gentlemen of the above, I hope you're proud  her young life was shot up too, and you can look in the mirror monster! "Thanks again. Sincerely, Elsemiek's father, Hans de Borst, whose life is ruined."
Father and daughter below...
 
Another father, Silene Fredriksz-Hoogzand, whose son Bryce 23  and his girlfriend Daisy Oehlers,20 died on their way to a holiday in Bali.
'Bodies are just lying there for three days in the hot sun. There are people who have this on their conscience. There are families who can never hold the body of a child or a mother.''When I am in my bed at night, I see my son lying on the ground... I see Daisy. I see Bryce. I see them in my head. I see it. They have to come home, not only those two. Everybody has to come home.'
 His mum said...
They were 23 and 20 years old. They are laying there somewhere on the floor. I don't know where they are.
'I want to arrange their funeral and I can't. I don't know where they are. I want them back. I want my children back. Look at those people. They're beautiful.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS