Breaking News

Why people think Davido bought 'Aye' from me - Runtown

 
You know it's been alleged  that Davido bought his song "Aye" from fast rising act,Runtown..Davido denied he buys songs and has insisted he writes all his songs...However, the similarity between Aye and Run town's smash hit Gallardo,which also features Davido is hard to miss.He told Nigerian Tribune
“Davido has had a number of interviews where he addressed how the song came about. So if you want to learn more about Aye ask David or read his interviews“The first time I heard about that, I felt it was nobody’s business to raise issues like that. I know we are in Africa and people like to ask questions, but it is certainly not my business.You cannot clarify from me. Maybe the song sounds like something I would have done myself, perhaps that is why people are saying so,"

TELL YOUR FRIENDS