Breaking News

PHOTOS: Meet the youngest Human Barbie...Lolita

 
Lolita Richi, is the youngest 'Human Barbie' yet to emerge. The 16 year old from Ukraine, has the same features as a Barbie. She maintains that her striking looks were achieved without plastic surgery, dieting or Photoshop.
'I think I've achieved this image better than anyone else. I'm the ultimate vamp woman. I haven't even heard of Valeria Lukyanov.'I had great features to start with and I just improved on them. My big breasts are natural although I something wear a push-up bra to enhance them.
'I have a gorgeous figure so I don't even have to diet. I just eat whatever's available in the fridge whether that's sausages or fruit.

'I started wearing affordable contact lenses and make-up. My mother used to be an actress so I borrow her wigs.
'I feel comfortable and confident in my appearance
'People have openly told me that they're jealous of me and how good I look. All of the boys at school fancy me as well but I don't like any of them. They are not to my taste.'

I started dressing up like this because I want to look perfect. I think that all women should be well-kept and immaculate. I wanted to be my own inspiration.
'If a girl doesn't have beautiful eyes then they should wear 
contact lenses to sort it out. If they have a crooked nose, then she must do something about it, whether that's plastic surgery or not.

 

                    

TELL YOUR FRIENDS