Breaking News

Banky W Would Have Dated Niyola If Not For Rapper Freestyle?

So Rapper Freestyle spoilt the show? SMH. Banky W while on Rubbin' Minds last Sunday, confessed that he would have dated his now label mate, Niyola back then when he first relocated back to the country, if not for her on and off relationship. Niyola dated rapper freestyle for quite a while, but leaves each time he misbehaves, but somehow always finding herself back to him, before they finally call it quit years back. Hear Banky;
'I had a crush on Niyola at one point. When I first came into the country, she was one of the first people I met and I thought she was really beautiful and she could sing and her voice is amazing but at that time she was in an on and off relationship so we just became really good friends so much right now she’s like my little sister and on my label. I did have a crush on her'.
Hmm, may God not let any man pour sand sand for our garri o. Imagine if they had been dating right from
day one...may be by now dem for don born sef...smh, lol.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS