Breaking News

“He makes me have sex in front of our grown-up kids” - Wife wants out of marriage

la-divorce

A couple has seen their 17-year-old marriage dissolved in court, after the husband, Rasaq Muniru and wife, Rukayat could not agree over the location of their sex session.
Their case was heard on Friday, 29 August, at a Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan, Oyo State, where the wife informed the court that her husband was fond of having sex with her in the presence of their grown-up children.
She said, “Muniru rented a room in a face-face apartment for me and our four children, both male and female, at Olunloyo area of Ibadan, Oyo State capital, because he has married another wife.”
“He sees nothing wrong in having sex with me in their presence as matured as they are. Whenever the children saw us making love, I used to remind him of the negative effect it might have on them and task him on the need to rent one more room for our privacy.”
She also alleged that whenever she declined to have sex with him, he would severely beat her up.
“Any time I refused him sex, he beat the hell out of me, tore my clothes and injured me. I have reported him
to his parents on several occasions, but he has failed to change. Muniru doesn’t cater for the children and doesn’t even want to know whether they are educated or not,” she added.
In his judgement, the court president, Mr Ademola Odunade, dissolved the marriage because because of the well-being of everyone involved.
He said, “The court had fulfilled the mandatory adjournments, but Muniru still refused to show up which meant admission of guilt.”
Odunade also ordered the husband to pay a monthly feeding allowance of N6,000 and also assume responsibility for the education of the children.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS