Breaking News

My Beauty has been a blessing to my career - Munachi Abii

 
Munachi went from a beauty queen to a rapper in no time.However, she admits being beautiful was making her defensive as she always had to prove herself.But she is past that now and has accepted the fact she is beautiful and can't change it.She told Vanguard
At first I felt like discountenancing the pretty face toga. I thought I needed to just show off the talent and ignore the pretty face. At that time I didn’t want to be associated only with the fact that I have a pretty face. If you asked me then, I would tell you just call me Muna and don’t attach the MBGN prefix.I just wanted people to know me and my music . I later realized that when I did, it put me on the defensive . This is something I had to learn along the way. I realized that in order to break free from anything, you have to accept the truth. The truth for me is that I am a beautiful lady. I had to accept the fact that I am beautiful, and use it to my advantage. So what if I am beautiful? So what if I can rap?I am a beautiful rapper, I am a beautiful musician. People want to see that. The first thing they want to see about me unfortunately is my look. They see the look and they look into the content.
Would you say your beauty has been a blessing to your career?
Yes, I will say so.
How has it been a blessing?
I won a pageant and that opened doors

TELL YOUR FRIENDS