Breaking News

President Jonathan lacks the experience to lead Nigeria - Atiku Abubakar says


Former Vice President and APC presidential aspirant Atiku Abubakar said in an interview with AFP today that President Jonathan lacks the experience to lead Nigeria, saying it's the reason Boko Haram activities has been on the increase:
"This insurgency shouldn’t have lasted even six months. Within weeks, we (Obasanjo and I) crushed it because we did not neglect military training and, of course, we did not lack the leadership and the capacity to take decisions. I told Nigerians that he [Jonathan] did not have the capacity; he didn’t have the experience. He didn’t have anything and yet they gave him the chance, the opportunity. And they can now see the chance and the opportunity they gave him. Of course, I’m more experienced than he is. I believe my capacity cannot be compared with his, in all respect.” he said.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS