Breaking News

Reader’s Mail: "I Can’t Seem To Keep A Man"

 
Lately, I have been getting more anxious and worried as it is obvious that I am not getting any younger; with the worst part being my inability to keep a relationship with a man for a long time.
I turned 27 yesterday and my anxiety level has reached fever pitch. With my longest relationship ever not exceeding 5 months, it is a mystery how things never go my way in terms of keeping a man. It’s either the man leaves or another girl snatches him from me. It’s like a vicious circle, nothing ever changes since I started dating at 22. I don’t have a boyfriend as I write this and I already have a feeling that my next might not stay too. Could it be as a result of my refusal to allow any man have sex with me due to the fact that I was raped at age 16? My decision to stay without sex could be a factor, but could it be that bad?
How can I convince him to stay with me? How can I keep a man? Most of my friends are now married and I am even more worried.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS