Breaking News

WTH? Woman gets 'third breasts' to scare men away (SEE PHOTOS)

21 year old American Jasmine Tridevil, claimed she had plastic surgery to create a third breast to scare men away. And now she wants her own MTV reality show.

The woman who is based in Tampa Florida, shares pictures on her Facebook page to 'show the struggles she faces because of her surgery.' She said her main reason for getting a third breast was because she didn't want to appear attractive to men.
"I got the surgery because I wanted to turn off guys. I know it sounds crazy but I don’t want to date again ever. I still like to feel pretty. If I got a third breast implant most guys would think that’s weird and gross. But I can still feel pretty. I’m starting a reality show called Jasmine’s Jugs and my ultimate goal is to get it onto MTV. That’s my dream.”she wrote on FB
Jasmine claims she's spent $20,000 on the procedure a few months ago, after struggling to find a doctor who would perform the operation.
“I called 50 doctors. It was really hard finding someone that would do it too because they’re breaking the code of ethics.” she said
She claims her third breast was made using an implant and skin tissue cut from her abdomen. She said her parents didn't react well when they found out
“My mum ran out the door. She won’t talk to me. She won’t let my sister talk to me. My dad, he really isn’t happy. He is kind of ashamed of me but he accepted it.”

TELL YOUR FRIENDS