Breaking News

*Coughs* "Fashion is in my blood, I don't waste time standing in front of the mirror" - Singer KCee


Well for those who have been blasting singer Kcee for his sense of style - Emmy Collins and all the rest, y'all need to back down cos it seems Kcee is unperturbed. Lol. He was a guest on this week's MTV Base’ Official Naija Top Ten with Ehiz and according to him fashion is in his blood, and sometimes, he doesn't even bother with the mirror:
"Fashion is in my blood. Sometimes, I don't waste time standing in front of the mirror. If I open my wardrobe, I know what to put on. One thing I don't joke with is my stud earring, I don't have any particular reason but I can't be caught dead without my studs."
He also talked about how he now lives in a palace with a fat wallet during his freestyle session,
"I have a fat wallet and now live in a palace" he said.
 "I had always known I will hit it big someday. I already had that determination since I started singing, but honestly Limpopo was a divine song from God," he said about his success.
Continue below to watch the video of Kcee rapping during the show, I think he totally killed it...
        

TELL YOUR FRIENDS